The event itself was well prepared. There were also tasty and healthy snacks. Only my spouse was bored a little, because the conversation after the examination, as it turned out, lasted almost two hours. I also managed to take some pics for fasting.
Facial skin examination is performed with a special device that tests skin hydration, elasticity and pigmentation. I was most interested in pigmentation, because this study shows how much I can spend in the sun without protective filters.
It wasn't surprising to me that since the level of hydration is so low then also the skin elasticity will be low (26%). I definitely need to drink more water and moisturize my skin properly.
It is worth going to examine the facial skin, if only for a simple reason: results that you will not get in any other way. I always thought that my skin was properly moisturized, and only this study showed that, unfortunately, I was wrong.
Thanks to such an examination, I know what I should focus my care on so that my skin is firm and looks beautiful despite the passage of time.
The examination is followed by a detailed analysis of the test results, as well as the selection of an appropriate care program. In my opinion, this stage was the best, because in addition to discussing the study itself, I could talk to Magda about new products in Douglas, and also gossip about cosmetics.
If you fancy going to the Douglas Care Institute research, below are the dates for your upcoming meetings:
- 6-8 August, Focus Mall, Bydgoszcz
- 20-22 August, Galeria Jurajska, Czestochowa
- 27-29 August, Malta, Poznan
- 3-5 September, Solaris, Opole
- 10-12 September, Auchan Bielany, Bielany Wroclawskie
- 17-19 September, Arkadia, Warsaw
- 24-26 September, Galaxy, Szczecin
- 1-3 October, Galeria Katowice, Katowice
- 8-10 October, Riviera, Gdynia
- 22-24 October, Cascade, Szczecin
- 29-31 October, Galeria Pomorska, Bydgoszcz
- 5-7 November, Aura, Olsztyn
- 12-14 November, Futura, Cracow
- 19-21 November, Silesia, Katowice
- 03-05 December, Atrium Felicity, Lublin