My allergic skin needs daily hydration. Sometimes I do not want to apply a lotion or olive oil in the morning, which is why I was looking for something that would cause me not to have to do it every day.
I honestly admit that I initially wanted to buy Isana oil because, as you probably know, I am discouraged to Nivea. And this time it turned out that Nivea is not adapted to my allergic skin.
Comparison of Nivea and Isana oils:
- Nivea oil is thick and foam poorly
- Isana oil is thinner than Nivea, however it foams better
Of course, in the case of oils, you can't talk about foaming, because there is a big difference between how foaming body wash oil and shower gel.
- it is difficult for me to determine the hydration of Nivea oil, because after the first use it terribly sensitized me.
- Isana oil moisturizes quite well. However, I expected something more. You can't talk about the fact that we won't have to use body lotion. At least for dry skin. I suspect that this product will work on normal skin.
- Nivea oil costs approx. 16 PLN / 200 ml
- Isana oil is PLN 5 / 200 ml (I bought it for PLN 3,99 as a promotion).
- Nivea: Glycine Soja, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Ricinus Communis, Laureth-4, Cocamide DEA, Poloxamer 101, Parfum, Triticum Vulgare, Citric Acid, Aqua, Panthenol, BHT, Propyl Gallate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropolene, , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal
- Isana: Glycine Soja, Mipa Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Hellianthus Annuus, Parfum, BHT, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate
When I was looking for information about oils before buying, I often came across opinions about their fragrance. In my opinion, neither one oil nor the other stinks (and certainly not fish) but this is a matter of taste. Isana oil has a slightly more intense fragrance. It reminds me of bar soap. The smell did not bother me when using the product.
Summarizing: Nivea oil didn't work for me at all. He sensitized me terribly and dried my skin. He came to sister P.
I used Isana oil to the end, but it did not meet my expectations because it did not moisturize what I expected from it. I'd rather not go back to him.
I have now bought Alterra orange and vanilla shower gel. We'll see how this product works on my skin.