At the request of one of the readers I will write you detailed applications, contraindications to using darsonval. The post was based on the instructions I received for the device darsonval, also called Derma Wand. If you're curious, how is it different? Darsonval from Derma Wand, be sure to check out this post, where I explain how these devices differ. In this post I focus mainly on the use and contraindications to use the device, and there is a bit of it. Before buying the device, especially with contraindications.
When can Darsonval help?
- adolescent acne (the instructions are written to use Darsonvalu consult a dermatologist for rosacea)
- removing scars
- skin firming
- eliminating discoloration
- oxygenation of the skin
- skin disinfection after manual cleansing
- inflammation of follicle
- soothing the skin after depilation
- hair loss (including alopecia areata)
- closing hair cuticles
- stretch marks
- mimic wrinkles (I have heard that it is also recommended for wrinkles related to skin aging)
- sensory disturbances
- sinus pain
- muscle and joint pain
- circulatory disorders
- bulb nutrition disorders (weakening of the bulbs)
- oily hair
Contraindications to the use of the Darsonval (Derma Wand) device
- metal implants
- fixed braces
- allergies (fresh rash)
- severely capillaries (I also have broken capillaries, but this is not a problem. This is really a capillary complexion)
- fear of the sound of electricity
- open wounds
- fever / feverishness
Treatments that you can do with Darsonval
1. pelottic massage "mushroom" aimed at improving the overall condition of the skin, strong bactericidal action 2. treatment of skin breakouts with the help of a "mushroom" or "3" spot. relaxing massage with a tear pad 4. cleaning and treatment of 5 scalp. fight against frostbite 6. fight against pharyngitis 7. fight against problematic bays.
When ordering, I received detailed descriptions of the above treatments (what and how to do). This is very helpful especially during initial use Darsonvalu. I usually use the "mushroom" pelottes, as well as the other "spot" pelottes (when a single pimple pops out) and "tears" for darsonvalization around the nose.