Today I come to you with the November bottom. Some of this has been accumulated this month.
There will also be a lot of my favorites in the bottom, but there will also be sells that are better to avoid. I hope you like this post because the bottoms don't appear here often.
I divided Denko into several categories:
- in the shower
- make-up removal
- lipsticks and mascaras
We start with hair. This month I used two hair products.
1. Tony & Guy spray "hair salt"that highlights the twist. I am currently using the company's second product, intended for curls. I think this one is better for me, so I won't come back to it for now.
2. Argan Oil hair serum. In the autumn and winter, my hair loves silicones, which is why this product went to my basket. It works well enough that after finishing this package, I bought the same, but bigger. Probably soon will appear in the update of my hair care.
In the second category there were products that appeared in the shower.
1. Phenome shower gel. It has a very nice smell that stimulates action. Perfect for mornings. It does not irritate, but it moisturizes the skin nicely. I will not return to it, however, because Alterra shower gel is waiting in line.
2. Hair conditioner Avocado Garnier. This is my favorite for many months, I wrote about this conditioner here. There is another package of this product on my shelf.
3. Facella. I like the green version the most, because I have the impression that it is the most delicate. I use it only for its intended purpose. I tried to apply it to my hair, but I don't remember it very well. I have already bought another packaging.
4. Alterra peeling. Like I loved him, but at some point I began to hate and I could not wait for its end. If not for the suffocating smell of alcohol, I think we would like each other. I will definitely not return to this product.
Fifth appeared sesame shampoo sample for hair falling out. Big promises, no effect. And SLS in the composition. I will definitely not go back to him.
In the third category, "creams" only two products appear.
1. Bandi cream with almond acid. I am currently testing Bielenda cream with almond acid, but after finishing it I will definitely come back to Bandi.
2. Bielenda Happy End. Initially, the cream surprised me a lot, but after a while my great love ended because it started to irritate me with the film that it left on my hands. I will definitely not go back to him.
In the fourth category, make-up removal several of my favorites appeared.
2. I have already written about Beauty Blender here. My opinion about this sponge has not changed. A few days ago another two came.
3. I also wrote about colloidal silver here. It is still used for the final makeup removal phase. I have already bought another bottle.
In the fifth category, lipsticks there are three products.
1. Alterra camomile lipstick I use as a lipstick, as well as on eyelashes. I use it interchangeably with Tisane stick lipstick.
2. Isana sun lipstick I used in the summer. It worked very well.
3. Max Factor False Lash mascara (he didn't appear in the picture) is my huge favorite. A comparative review of the classic version with the waterproof one will appear soon.
In the last category two products appeared.
1. Dezaftan. The product is ideal for any swelling of the gums, minor injuries, as well as aphthae. I would recommend.
2. Dafi filter. The Dafi jug is with us 4 year. We drink filtered water as well as our rabbit :)
This month was quite a big bottom. Write in the comment if you used any product and how it worked for you :)