More and more drugstore products are called BB cream. The following are available on the market:
- Eveline, Blemish Base BB Cream
- Garnier Skin Naturals, Miracle Skin Perfector
- Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Combination to Oily Skin
- Nivea BB - Cream SPF 10
- Bell BB Cream Skin Adapt 7 in 1 Make - Up
- Lovely, Skin Beautifier BB Beblesh Balm
- Rimmel BB Cream
- Lirene BB Cream
- Bielenda BB cream
- Soraya BB cream
- Oceanic, AA Make Up, BB Beauty Balance Cream
- Dr Irena Eris, VitaCeris Multifunctional BB vitalizing cream
- Yves Rocher, Peau Parfaite 6 in 1 Sublime Skin BB Cream
- Maybelline, Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream
- Delia BB cream
Phew, it's probably all drugstore BB creams, but if you have forgotten one, please write, because my knowledge about drugstore BB creams is small. Marta is a specialist in this field, so if you have any questions - write. Certainly gladly answer :)
There are a lot of BB creams in drugstores, just a question - are any of these products worth attention? do they have anything to do with real BB creams from Asia?
Bell's product has a lot of good opinions. I saw him live, but in the end I didn't take it and I don't know now whether to regret it or not.
The same applies to the Lovely product. It is very cheap and has a nice consistency (slightly gel-like and absorbs quickly). I guess I will be tempted by it, even out of curiosity what Lovely has to offer;)
Maybe you had something to do with one of these products? Can you recommend any of them?