Today I have a delicious soup for you, which I invented some time ago. If you like mushroom flavor, it's something for you. Shiitake mushrooms are also a great base for vegan mushroom soup (for Christmas) because they have an intense taste and smell.
- liter of vegetable broth
- 1 medium compare
- a pack of shiitake mushrooms
- half a cube of natural tofu
- rice noodles package with ribbon
- a tablespoon of soy sauce
- a tablespoon of marjoram
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 allspice
- decoration chives
Wash and cut shiitake mushrooms into thick strips. Wash and cut the leeks into 4 parts. We pour the broth into the pot and throw mushrooms, leeks, bay leaves, allspice, pour soy sauce. Cook everything on low heat until the mushrooms are soft.
Tofu cut into cubes and fry in oil until golden crust on each side.
We prepare the rice macro according to the recipe on the package, then strain and transfer the portion to a deep plate or bowl. We put tofu (half a cube is enough for 2-3 portions) and pour the whole with broth with pieces of mushroom (leave the leek in a pot). Sprinkle the soup with chives. Enjoy your meal 🙂
- The soup is even tastier the next day,
- The best tofu that has a great composition I showed on Instagram: click you can buy them e.g. in Piotr and Paweł,
- So prepared tofu can also be a great addition to salads.