I got a lot of emails and comments that most of you didn't get the Darsonval user manual. That's why today I come to the rescue - I will pass on to you what I received from the seller who sold me Darsonval.
Darsonval is the best and proven way to treat acne. Otherwise you can fight it with acne at home. This device is easily accessible. You can buy them in online stores or on Allegro. We can also do the first darsonval treatment at a good cosmetician.
Correct use of the Darsonval device
- We try to place the hand on the Darsonval's handle low (at the power cable), a higher grip on Darsonval may unnecessarily take currents through our hand and reduce the effectiveness of the treatments.
- After each treatment (the pelota has cooled down), we disinfect it (I use hydrogen peroxide or colloidal silver for this).
- Darsonval we work only dry, without any cosmetics, on dry skin (after washing, wait for it to dry completely), similarly with the hair - they must be completely dry.
- The frequency of use depends on many factors, however it can be assumed that:
- for the purpose of stimulating microcirculation in the skin (general pelottic mushroom massage), the procedure is performed 1-2 times a month,
- for healing current skin breakouts for a short period of time, we can use Darsonval every 1-2 days
- all scalp, antibacterial, etc. treatments are carried out 1-2 times a week for 4-6 weeks, followed by 1-2 treatments twice a month
Below you can see how to use darsonval with 'mushroom' pelota. We use this pelota for larger areas which is, among others face, back or cleavage. For smaller surfaces, we use a 'tear' pelota or pelota for darsonval spot treatment.
See the video using Darsonval: I use Darsonval regularly (currently once every 2 weeks, unless something pops up, then more often) ⚡ Darsonval is great at acne, but not only. I also use it on hair to stimulate bulbs ❤
A detailed description of the treatments with the help of the darsonval device
1. Mushroom pelotte massage - thoroughly clean the face and wait for the skin to dry completely. We do massage in small round movements from forehead to nose, right cheek, chin, left cheek, nose. Repeat several times without stopping the pelottes during the procedure in one place. Time of surgery: 5-15 minutes power: 50-60%
2. Treatment of pimples with mushroom or scattering - thoroughly clean the treatment area and wait for it to dry. The tip of the pelota is put to the place of treatment at 10 and we peel off. We repeat 2-3 times. power: 40-75% - alternatively we put the pelottes on 2-3 seconds and peel off the skin repeatedly (6-10 times) power: 50-100%
3. Cleansing and treatment of the scalp with a pelotte comb - we assemble the pelota. We comb the hair by touching the scalp with the comb leading the hair in the direction of the growing hair (from top to bottom). Time of surgery: 5-15 minutes power: 30-60%