Darsonval is the best and proven way to treat acne. Otherwise you can fight it with acne at home. This device is easily accessible. You can buy them in online stores or on Allegro. We can also do the first darsonval treatment at a good cosmetician.
Correct use of the Darsonval device
- We try to place the hand on the Darsonval's handle low (at the power cable), a higher grip on Darsonval may unnecessarily take currents through our hand and reduce the effectiveness of the treatments.
- After each treatment (the pelota has cooled down), we disinfect it (I use hydrogen peroxide or colloidal silver for this).
- Darsonval we work only dry, without any cosmetics, on dry skin (after washing, wait for it to dry completely), similarly with the hair - they must be completely dry.
- The frequency of use depends on many factors, however it can be assumed that:
- for the purpose of stimulating microcirculation in the skin (general pelottic mushroom massage), the procedure is performed 1-2 times a month,
- for healing current skin breakouts for a short period of time, we can use Darsonval every 1-2 days
- all scalp, antibacterial, etc. treatments are carried out 1-2 times a week for 4-6 weeks, followed by 1-2 treatments twice a month
Below you can see how to use darsonval with 'mushroom' pelota. We use this pelota for larger areas such as face, back or cleavage. For smaller areas, we use a 'tear' pelota or pelota for darsonval spot treatment.
A detailed description of the treatments with the help of the darsonval device
- thoroughly clean the face and wait for the skin to dry completely. We do massage in small round movements from forehead to nose, right cheek, chin, left cheek, nose. Repeat several times without stopping the pelottes during the procedure in one place.