I can't believe we have December 1 today. Holidays are coming, and I still remember the previous ones. Time flies very quickly. I give you my Christmas wishlist, maybe you will find something for yourself (I do not tempt;)) or your loved ones.
Soon we will also publish our ideas for gifts for various people - from grandfather (my grandfather is very specific and never wants anything. With him I always have the biggest problem) to my sister or brother. Surely everyone will find some inspiration tailored to their family.
|2016 Christmas wishlist|
- Resibo firming serum - it's been on my list for a long time and I really want to try it out. This product is natural and supposedly really works. I would like to test them on my own skin, because 26 years is the perfect time to start anti-wrinkle action (of course you can also earlier).
- Emu Apollo Bay Chocolate gloves - my previous gloves turned out not to be as durable as I expected. They are also not very warm, and unfortunately I am a cold man and I need gloves that will warm my hands even on very cold days.
- Naturativ wrapping butter for the body (you can associate them as Pat & Rub) - I love them for smell and action. It absorbs quickly, smells of caramel and lemon and moisturizes very well. This is my number one in winter body care.
- Leather handbag - Fabioletka black smooth - I have long dreamed of a small purse that is suitable for everyday, but also more elegant stylizations. In the end I found the perfect model on a silver chain (an additional plus, because I really like chain bags). The purse looks very decent, so I suspect it would have served me a few pretty years.
- Zoeva eye shadow palette au naturel - I am not entirely sure if this palette is the only one, but I have gained trust in Zoeva, because I have been using Zoeva Bamboo brushes for almost a year and I am very satisfied. If I had to buy them again, I would not hesitate. Check how Zoeva brushes work after almost a year of use (click)
- Mac Syrup lipstick - I love Mac plumful lipstick, and Syrup looks just as tempting. The most I like Mac lipsticks with a Luster finish, this effect looks best on my lips. Mac Syrup has a beautiful live shade (note: Mac cosmetics are available in the Baltic Gallery in Douglas). This lipstick just stole my heart.