I returned to hybrid manicure after more than a year. When I heard from Radzka about the combined method used by the professional from Indigo, I decided to take a chance. Earlier I did a hybrid manicure on one of the islands, where you can do a manicure without records. The ladies whose services I used worked on OPI varnishes.
Hybrid manicure destroys nails
As it turned out, the nail condition at the hybrid was affected by their removal. The most recommended method is to remove hybrids with a special liquid based on acetone. I don't have to mention that it's not super nutritious for our nails. Currently, I have removable hybrids using a milling machine, thanks to which my nails are just as hard and strong as when I did not make hybrids.
Hybrid manicure using the combined method
Decorations and colors of hybrid varnishes that I recommend
Pros and cons of a hybrid manicure
- durability (you can do literally anything without worrying about the paint chipping off)
- great option for holidays (you don't have to worry about the appearance of your nails, you also don't have to worry about painting them during the trip)
- lots of cool decorating options and variations
- over 2 weeks without nail painting (do I have to add anything ?!)
- after some time, regrowth appears, which does not look encouraging
- cost (hybrid manicure is more expensive than traditional manicure)
- time (hybrid manicure gets longer than traditional)
- there is nothing to cheat, but with hybrid manicure nails are damaged
I wonder if you like hybrid manicure or are you fans of traditional mani? Let me know in the comments.