I got Zoeva Bamboo brushes at the beginning of December 2015. It's been almost a year, I use them. Am I still happy with them? Have I noticed any flaws? Or maybe the bristles began to fall out of them?
Zoeva Bamboo brushes
- 103 Defined Buffer (for applying foundation),
- 105 Highlight (for blush and highlighter),
- 109 Face Paint (for contouring),
- 128 Cream Cheek (cut to pink),
- 142 Conclear Buffer (to the corrector),
- 227 Soft Definier (for rubbing eye shadows),
- 232 Classic Shader (for applying eye shadows on the entire eyelid),
- 317 Wing Liner (oblique, for dashes)
Zoeva brush damage
What to wash Zoeva Bamboo brushes with?
See how and how to brush brushes click
Is it worth buying Zoeva brushes?
I am very pleased with the Zoeva Bamboo Luxury Set Vol. 2 brush set, as well as the additional brush I bought (228 brush - Crease) and the eyebrow brush.
The products offered by Zoeva that I have come into contact with are of high quality. Although for many people they may seem expensive - the price is adequate to the quality. If you are still wondering if it is worth investing in good brushes, do not hesitate, because using Zoeva brushes is really a great pleasure.