I really like reading. In summer, I usually reach for 'light' books or guides. I like the latter ones probably because they are very motivating, and you can learn a lot from them and read them quickly.
Some time ago I decided on e-book reader. Often the books I read are very large and heavy. In addition, I lack space for items in the cabinet.
I like paper books, but they have two drawbacks. The first is the burden just mentioned, and the second is ecology. For the production of books, paper is used, and it is enough that my rabbit eats apple branches every day (sometimes he laughs that he has already eaten the fruit orchard). The limit on this type of products is probably exhausted 😉
I decided on 626 touch lux 2 pocketbook reader. I hesitated between this model and onyx boox afterglow. However, I came across a very good offer, so the choice was simple - I bought it Pocketbook Touch Lux 2.
Below I present to you a list of books that I would like to read in the near future:
- Rediscover yourself. How to define your own brand and build a career, Dorie Clark - is a guide on how to find a job that you will love with all your heart. Apparently a good motivational boost. Something like this will be useful to me because I recently lost all motivation to work.
- A guide for ambitious women. How to make a career, Heather McGregor - another motivator, I suspect something similar to item number 1
- The magic of cleaning up, Marie Kondo - I like to have a clean house, but on average I like cleaning. There are some activities that completely displease me when doing them. I hope that this book will rediscover the joy that cleaning can bring.
- You and your home without preservatives, Małgorzata Milcz - I have long been trying to eliminate harmful ingredients, chemistry from home. Unfortunately, there are still some products that I can't replace with something more natural. I hope that after reading this book it will change and I will be able to enjoy the home without preservatives;)
- The art of planning, Dominique Loreau - I have no problems planning, be it homework or tasks at work. It can always be better. I hope that I will learn from this book how I can improve my methods and whether I am making mistakes by accident.
- The art of minimalism in everyday life, Dominique Loreau - another book of this lady and no, no, not because we have the same name 😉 Minimalism has accompanied me for a long time, but there are some zones at home that I know they do not need so many things / products. I think that thanks to this book minimalism will stay in my home permanently.
- That's why the French are so sexy, Helena Frith Powell - I always thought French had that "something" in it. I'd love to know their secret. I recently read two books about French women and I liked them very much.
- The art of ordering. A better life in organized space, Dominique Loreau - this is the last book of Mrs. Dominique that caught my eye. I think that together with the previous two I will be a Perfect Housewife 😉
- Good luck, Jamie Cat Callan - another book about the phenomenon of French people. I suspect that it will be very light and positive, and at the same time thought-provoking - perfect for the summer!
- The diary of a perfect housewife 2014. Over 1000 tips for all occasions, Weronika Łęcka - there are never too many guides ... all the more so that I can introduce to everyday life immediately after reading. I hope that in this guide I will find something I don't know yet.
- Ways of French women for beauty, slim figure and health, Anne Ghesquiere, Marie de Foucault - this book has been following me for several months. Perhaps it will be the first in order to read.
Let me know if you have read any of these books and which you can recommend to read first 🙂