- Real Thai coconut milk (it may also be different, but I know from experience that it changes the consistency to a solid one the fastest)
- strawberries (I had 15 of medium size)
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
1. We cool coconut milk, among others 3 h (mine was in the fridge all night). Put milk into a bowl (solid and liquid part).
2. We wash and peel strawberries. We cut them into smaller pieces and throw them into a bowl where there is coconut milk.
3. Then add 2 spoons of agave syrup, blend the whole until a homogeneous mass.
Instead of agave syrup, you can add honey (liquid).
Our ice cream is poured into molds (such molds can be bought e.g. in Ikea).
We put ice cream in the freezer on, among others 4 hours (though hard to wait for them: D). Ready ice cream is simply delicious.
Enjoy your meal!:)